There is a lot of buzz around the word innovation, and why it is important to a business and its company culture. I recently came across an article written by Andre Durand titled, “4 Tips to Foster a Company Culture of Innovation,” and whereas I agree with all of his insightfulRead More
About the Center
The Center for Auto Finance Excellence — through the generous support of Fiserv and DataScan — shares with auto finance executives content on best practices for an auto finance venture.
The Center For Auto Finance Excellence is presented by Auto Finance News and Royal Media through the generous support of Fiserv and DataScan.
- Best Practices For a More Profitable Lender and Dealer Relationship
- Credit Unions Look to Improve, Post 2016 Origination Growth
- Zest is Using Math to Comply with CFPB Disparate Impact
- Negative Equity Trade-Ins Spike to Record High, Where Do Lenders Draw the Line?
- Could the Car be the Next New Channel for Engagement? [Sponsored]
- Smaller ABS Issuers Likely to Get ‘Picked Off’ in Mergers, Fitch Says
- Ally Targets Nonprime While Keeping Risk Stable
- Security Service FCU Tops New Ranking of Lender Reps
- High Costs Steer Powersports Lenders Away From Kill Switches, GPS Units
- Beyond Subprime: DOJ Probes BMWFS For Military Compliance
- Webinar — Collect Smarter: High Cure Collections in the Age of the Digital Consumer [SPONSORED]
- DOJ Finds CFPB Structure Unconstitutional, Sides With Trump